Friday, September 23, 2011
Chocolate Paradise
Recently my cousin got married and we threw her a shower. My mom asked me to make a cake for it. I had a vision in my head and wanted to mimic the invitation...I couldn't quite get it to come out the way I wanted it to. I usually make my cakes from scratch but a last minute decision I decided to go with a box cake which turned out to be pretty moist. I made butter cream icing from scratch. It was quite tasty. I got inspired by a cake I had from Mickey's bakery a few years ago. It was a chocolate ganache cake. It was to die for. I looked for a ganache recipe but I didn't have all the ingredients. I decided to use the glaze recipe I use for my Boston cream pie. It turned out to be scrumptious! Between the moist chocolate cake, butter cream icing, and the chocolate glaze it was heavenly! I've gotten lots of compliments and request for this cake. Want one for your special occasion? Contact me and we'll go from there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment