
I love pets and I've always wanted one, I just couldn't have them. I have allergies on top of asthma which makes it 10 times worse. I'm allergic to anything with fur even with medication I still suffer. I've found a solution to my problem. My neighbor is a good friend of mine and recently bought a dog. They named her Cadillac and call her caddi for short. She's a white and taupe imperial Shih Tzu and is a joy to be around. If the weather is nice she comes over and I'll toss the ball with her. She loves to sit underneath a tree in the yard and she loves to use our yard as her bathroom. Joy (neighbor) has said anytime I want to take her to the dog park or on a walk I'm welcomed to. If the garage is up and caddy's out she comes hopping on over. She's precious. Today when I arrived home from church she saw me pull up and ran over to greet me. We played for a bit then went for a walk. I think we were both worn out by the time we got back. Having Caddy next door is like having a pet. I get the benefits of having a pet without all the hassle. Not to mention she doesn't bother my allergies that much.
No comments:
Post a Comment