Yesterday I walked into work and one my managers says "Jennifer are you dating?" In my mind I'm quickly analyzing the question...Does she want to fix me up with someone? Has someone come here saying they were my boyfriend...This thought caused panic to set in. What did you mean by this question? I quickly replied "No" She kept insisting that I was dating and I kept insisting that I wasn't when all of the sudden I blurted out "but I am talking to someone" Her face lit up and she said "I knew it! You are dating!" I defended my statement as I'm not dating. I said "No, we're not dating we're just getting to know each other. We haven't even met yet!"
The two of us went to hang a picture and I was dying to know why she had asked that question. She tells me that I'm glowing. I've only had this said to me one other time. I hadn't done a facial or put any highlighter on my face. I said "Well I did wash and dry my hair today. Maybe that's it. You know because usually when I let my hair air dry it looks darker." She gave me a look like "whatever Jenn...I know it's because you're talking to somebody."
No comments:
Post a Comment