Tuesday, May 03, 2016

"I feel good...so good, so good"

I've had the James Brown song "I feel good" going through my head all day today!  It has been a day of emotional highs.  First my coworker complimented me on my weight loss stating that I looked like I'd lost more than 3lbs.  Then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.  I noticed that this pudge of fat I have above my stomach has started to decrease.  I couldn't believe it! I was ecstatic! This is the first time this part has gone down any.  I did a double take a couple of times.  Laughing, crying tears of joy.  Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? YES!!!  It's working! Maybe not the way I thought it would but it's working and that's what matters! So my stomach hasn't gone down yet but who cares.  I'm loosing the pudge!!! To tell you the truth the pudge was more of an annoyance to me than my stomach.  I now understand why people cry when they've had weight loss and they see their new body.  Today was small but I'm sure there are more days like this to come! So I'll dance around a little longer and celebrate this accomplishment.

No comments: