Originally I had said that I would update my weight loss on 5/2/16. However I decided to do it a few days early since I had to take my measurements for a workout program.
One thing to remember is that this is not an overnight drastic weight loss program. We didn't get unhealthy overnight so we're not going to get skinny overnight. It's a gradual process. I lost 3lbs! I lost inches in my arms and chest area (that was a shocker!!!) My lower half stayed the same. Let me say this... I'm okay with the results because I didn't do workouts consistently and there were a number of times I ate out due to celebrations or being invited. Let's just say I didn't always make healthy choices as I wanted to enjoy my favorite foods like the Little Caesars lunch combo! I love me some deep dish pepperoni pizza! Makes me hungry just thinking about it! My goal for this next month is to incorporate a consistent exercise program and make healthier eating choices when I'm out and about. I feel great. Hopefully I'll see my lower half drop some inches! Stay tuned for updates and other exciting adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment