Saturday, April 02, 2016

My journey

I started a new program with new products.  I can tell a difference on the days I don't take the products.  Overall I like what I am seeing so far.  What to now more?  Message me!

I also bought the protein drink (chocolate of course for me).  It was good and I definitely had more energy that day than on my regular days.  I used water with mine.  Do not mix it with water it was all I could do to choke it down.  DISGUSTING!!!!   They recommend using almond or coconut milk.  I used a shaker to mix it.  It was okay but I prefer mixing protein shakes in the blender as they are thick like a milkshake.   My mission this weekend is to find the rest of my blender!  It's packed away somewhere :/


Here are 2 before pictures I took this morning.  I put foundation on so I wouldn't scare you too much.  I about scared myself looking ghostly in the mirror! ;)


No comments: