Sunday, April 03, 2016

Chocolate covered cherry

One of my favorite candies is the Queen Anne chocolate covered cherries.  When you bite into it the juice oozes over the choolate giving it that wonderful cherry flavor.  A friend suggested I mix the
 protein drink and coconut milk.  This combination is great for getting rid of visceral fat (mostly around your belly).  I still haven't found my blender so it was back to shaking it up.  The shake was definitely thicker than when I used the water.  It tasted like sweet chocolate heaven reminding me of the Queen Ann chocolate covered cherries! If you're not a fan of super sweet drinks you might want to try unsweetened coconut milk.  This could honestly be my saving grace when my afternoon chocolate craving hits!  I've posted a picture of the products I used (1 packet of each) and the measurement of my stomach.  I'll follow up with this topic on May 2 with results!



No comments: