Since I was a teenager I've battled severe cramps, nausea and sickness during my cycle. My stomach becomes sensitive to certain foods. Chocolate, cheese, eggs, spicy foods, cokes and ice water tend to make the cramps worse. I learned to stay away from those foods & drink room temp water. When I gave in due to my cravings I paid for it. There are some meds that can control the cramps but I still had the other symptoms. I was envious of those that had zero problems on there cycle. Oh to be one of those girls!
Since being on this new system my symptoms have drastically decreased.
I've been able to drink the chocolate shake everyday. The cramps were mild enough that I could go without taken medicine or just 1 pill instead of 2. I didn't have to take a sick day because I was sick. Surprisingly the nausea was mild. I'm excited to see how the next cycle will be. I welcome this new trend!
I love the results I'm seeing in me. Contact me for more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment