
Valentines Day had a whole new meaning for me this year. As I was on Dayspring.com I saw a quote they had "A valentine may be far away, but God is always near". This year Lisa, Simone, Ali, and I didn't have a valentine here with us to celebrate so we decided to celebrate together so that we wouldn't be "alone". The girls had dinner together. I made morrocan chicken, Lisa made bruschetta, and Simone made zucchinni bisque soup of which I discovered I liked. Instead of champaigne or wine, we had the nonalcoholic Rimissi. Just us girls enjoying a nice relaxing evening. Ali joined us after dinner to make sugar cookies. It was a unique experience to see what colors we chose for frosting and how we decorated. Simone got artistic, Ali had a modern take on his, and Lisa and I were pretty old fashioned with our decorations. While I didn't have a valentine with me, I had God and friends to make the night unforgetable.
No comments:
Post a Comment