Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Reebok Easytone

The next fitness craze that takes little effort has arrived and sucked me in. Reeboks Easytone shoes claim that just wearing them while you go about your life can help tone your legs and but. Well you can imagine I wanted a piece of that. Anything to get me in shape and replace my old sneakers. I searched and searched in TN and in AR but couldn't find any at local stores. If they were listed on the store website it stated that it was online only and only available in limited sizes. I went to the Reebok site and found a wider range of styles and sizes. Not to mention they had wide shoes! YAY! They're pricey but cheaper than New Balance. I must admit these are more stylish than sketchers or dr. scholls. Theirs have a definite curve shape to them as these look like ordinary sneakers. Although they do come out a bit on the sides. Looking down at them they reminded me of the Sienfeld episode where Kramer where's the special shoes to help him jump. I am amazed at how quickly they arrived and I didn't pay extra for priority shipping.
Word is that you feel like you're walking in sand. I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought I'd have a bit of trouble finding my balance but in reality they were like any other shoe. No problem with balance. They are a snug fit but comfortable. When I walk I can feel a little bit of pressure on the ball of my foot. Walking on carpet I couldn't really tell anything. When I went to the tiled floor I could feel the shoes working. At that point it did seem to be similar to walking on sand. We'll see how these turn out to be. Say goodbye to cellulite and a firmer butt....I think my diet and exercise routine will have to change to get the results I want.

No comments: