
I've been in my apartment for a little over 2 months. I've had a few friends but not for a meal. If we did eat it was take out and we sat around my coffee table. I love my apartment however there really isn't room for a table. If I put a small one in the space provided it's in the way of the laundry doors. On another note my kitchen has an extended bar area and the apartments provided 2 bar stools. Since it's just me I always eat in my chair.

Tonight my friend Cynthia & I got together to try some new recipes for a new show idea. It's Dinners done with Pampered Chef. We will hold workshops where those who come will take home 10 complete meals to freeze and cook when ready. It's about saving time and getting everyone to the table for a family meal.

We wanted to try a few recipes ourselves so we would have a bit of a testimony. We made 2 to freeze and 1 to eat. I was amazed at how fast it was to put them together. For dinner we chose honey dijon chicken. We had rice, corn and green beans for sides. We were expecting the chicken to have more of a thicker sauce instead of a broth. We decided to turn it into gravy. Oh my word....the honey just added to it and then over the rice....mmmm just the right amount of sweetness! I cant wait to hold my first workshop! Cynthia suggested we eat at the bar and as I sat down on the stool it hit me..."oh my word you're my first dinner guest!" I was thrilled it seemed like my apartment was coming together finally! Can't wait to have more dinner guest over!
No comments:
Post a Comment