Don't you just love the "birthday clubs" you sign up for at restaurants.... When it's your birthday they all send you "freebies" at the same time. I'm just about sick of eating out and I tend to dread this time of year because everyone wants to take you out for your birthday.... Don't get me wrong...I appreciate the thought....just get tired of eating out.
Anyway...I opened my email and found my "birthday greetings" from Carinos and Red Lobster. I got excited about Carinos. I could taste the Tierre Mi Su the rich cream with a hint of java and lady fingers dusted with coco. Then there's the Canoli filled with a sweet cream cheese with a surprise of chocolate chips and drizzled with chocolate sauce. I was literally salivating at the mouth. HEAVEN!!!! But come to find out there offer was just for a free appetizer....C'mon guys....an appetizer? We're celebrating birthdays.....Dessert I say! So then I read Red Lobsters deal and theirs was okay....$5 off but you have to buy 2 dinners. so really, you're only getting $2.50 off each dinner. I guess every little bit helps. I could go for some lobster or jumbo shrimp cocktail. Man, and all I brought for lunch today was a hot dog. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment