Monday, August 21, 2006

Saying Goodbye part 1


Since I'm leaving after labor day I chose to start saying my "goodbyes" now, as I'm sure people will be busy that weekend. This weekend was the weekend to eat out. While I did enjoy the food I'm looking forward to cooking Rosemary chicken tonight w/ mashed potatos and brocoli! YUMMMM!!!!!! Saturday night I had dinner with Tif, Eric, Guss, & Kevin. I had a lot of fun as they did to, analyzing me. ha ha. It was all done in love and only God knows the type of man I need and if it's his will, then someday I'll be married. They all agree I'm "high maintance" as does Amanda from church. I'm going to miss them as they're going to miss me and my off the wall comments and animated stories.
Sunday was my official last Sunday at my church. Next Sunday I'm going to spend a fully day at Samaratano Iglesia. We gave our report on Ecuador. After church my sunday school class went out to eat I had fun. I love doing that but when you have a big group, you don't get to talk to everyone at the table. I'll have pics of all these up on my website once I get it hosted. I haven't cried yet, but I'm sure on Sunday 9/4 whoever I say goodbye to I'll cry then. Pray that God will give me someone to talk to on the plane....I don't want to be crying a lot, and I know saying goodbye to my family will start the tears. I'm so emotional :)

No comments: