Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Sabrina
Having no t.v I've watched more movies than I can ever imagine. More so than I did in the states. In fact I've watched them over and over again and again. I can almost quote you the lines from the ones we have. Last night after dance class I was dreadfully tired but it was too early to crash. Finally I decided to watch a movie and Lie down. I put Sabrina in as I like the music and the story. However, I thougth I'd try it in French. No, I don't know French, but I love the way it sounds. I put the subtitles on so if I wanted to know what they were saying I would. As I lay there watching it, it was as if I was watching it for the first time. It was quite exciting. Not to mention the fact that it was relaxing as the voices were soft as they spoke the French. I was out within minutes. Try it sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment