Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Snow, Snow, Snow
We've had some delightfully warm weather lately. People enjoyed the days outside wearing spring clothes, sandles, flip flops etc... You can imagine how disappointed we were when we heard it was coming to an end. A cold front was moving in and snow was expected. Sure enough, yesterday while eating lunch, it began to rain. All of the sudden pea sized hail come out of nowhere in all directions. It was a short hail storm that turned back to rain. As I sat in the office working I looked out the window and to my surprise huge snow flakes were falling from the sky. It was beautifull. It was short lasted and didn't stick due to the days of warm temperatures we had had previously. This morining on my way to get my laundry, I was shocked to what my eyes saw. SNOW! It had snowed during the night and I had no idea. What a beautiful surprise to wake up to. It didn't stick to the streets but to the grass, cars, and houses. Now it's begining to slowly melt away. It's beautifull, but not enough for a snow ball fight. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment