The brilliant idea I had was to offer my baking services to others for valentines day. If you want
a special cake for your sweetheart contact me through email & I'll see what I can do for you. Whether it's a Boston Cream Pie, Cake, Cookies, Cup Cakes, Sexy Brownies, Heart shaped cake, etc...Let me help make your valentine day special!
a special cake for your sweetheart contact me through email & I'll see what I can do for you. Whether it's a Boston Cream Pie, Cake, Cookies, Cup Cakes, Sexy Brownies, Heart shaped cake, etc...Let me help make your valentine day special!
1 comment:
If you need buttermilk and don't have it, you can add a little white vinegar to regular milk and give it a stir. I don't know the exact measurements (probably depends on the amount of buttermilk you need), but I'm sure the internet or a cookbook with a list of substitutions might have actual measurements.
Post a Comment