Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Bittersweet Goodbye
Today I arrived home from the retreat. We had no internet access the entire time. To tell you the truth it was qutie nice! Upon checking my mail I found one from my mother entintled "Good News!" I thought this is it my car has sold, but then pushed the thought to the back of my mind so I wouldn't get my hopes up. As I read the email I screamed "Yes" several times. My smile stretched across both sides of my face. I ran into Simone's room to tell her the good news. My car had sold and for 200 less than what I had hoped to get (which was fine with me!) God had answered our prayers, given my moms the words to say, and led the person to buying the car! What a blessing! The best part is that it sold the day I left for the retreat! How awesome is God? Secretly I had hoped that it wouldn't sell and would be there for me when I return. However I know I needed the money and God provided as he will when I get home. I need not worry about the future what lies ahead when I return only the present!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment