Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Interlocken part 2
It was 7:56 four minutes until load up time. I gathered up my things dragging the backpack behind me. I hollared to Simone I would see her downstairs. She stoped me & asked if I could come back and get her bags as she had to get the newsletter sent out. I assured her I would and if not I would send one of the guys. Joel & Sarah arrived and we put what few bags we could into the trunk. Nikolaj & Ludia were running late. Ali & I rode with Joel & Sarah, while Verne, Simone, & Lisa rode with Nikolaj. I thought I would sleep as I usually fall asleep in a car with in 5 minutes when on a trip. By this point I was a wake and decided to read my book The Healer by Dee Henderson. It had begun to rain again only this time it was a hard rain. Occassionally Ali would tell me what he was doing with his computer system, but I didn't understand. On our way to the Audubon traffic was almost at a standstill. It was rush hour and a lot of people travel into to Zurich. Reminded me of Little rock and all the people that commute in. After we were outside of Zurich there was a period of about 30 min. where the sun shone bright. I retrieved my sunglasses from my purse, Joel switched the visor to the side of the window, and Ali adjusted in his seat to see his screen better. The sun highlighted the blonde in my hair. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun as the heat radiated against my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment