Monday, November 13, 2006

Chocolat

Yes it's spelled correctly! :) Friday night we had girls night as the guys were doing their thing. We decided to watch movies. We watched the new version of Pride and Prejudice and then Chocolat. Having seen the longer version of P&P with Colin Firth I was a bit disappointed in the new version. There was so much left out and things were changed around. I realize they had to do it this way to cut the movie down to 2 hrs. The ending was good as for it gave closure on Darcy and Elizabeth. I like Colin Firth but the guy who played Darcy in the updated version seemed to be what Darcy may have looked and sounded like. He had more of a deep voice with dark brown to black hair.
The second movie was Chocolat. I love it. It makes me want to make things with chocolate. It's set in France I believe in 1959. It's a cute romantic movie. The music in it is also good. I would love to have the soundtrack. I highly recommend this movie.

No comments: