Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving part 2

Thanksgiving at the Mullens was good. The guys sat in the living room and talked while watching the game and the women hung out in the kitchen. There were real mashed potatos. One made with an electric mixer! :) Turkey and gravy! Green Bean Caserole! I did good not to over eat! Didn't go back for seconds or for desert (they just had pumpkin pie, jello, and a kiwi thing which I don't care for any of these). Tell you the truth the plate I did have wasn't overwhelming and I was full. I tried a new dish. I'm not sure what it is called. It's a caserole with mashed potatos, zucchini, along with some other things. It was different but good. A lot of people eat zucchini here. I'm learning to like it! :) We just had dinner nothing else. I had to get back as it was my laundry night.

No comments: