Sunday, November 19, 2006

confused

Tonight I had dinner with a group a friends. I really enjoyed it. As we sat in the living room and ate appetizers we had some good discussion. Being on a theological campus, there are different views. Somehow we got to talking about the anti-christ. While I believe it will be one person they had a totally different view. Like it will be a movement or more than one person. Granted the anti-christ will have many followers because he will be able to charm and manipulate people. It just bothers me about their view. They explained their view a little but were careful to not let it go over my head. They asked me where I got my view from and I replied "the Bible". My friends are christians and desire to do ministry just as I do. I'm just confused on how they can have that point of view when it clearly states in the Bible what will happen and who he will be (personality etc...)

No comments: