Sunday, November 05, 2006
fruit flies! YUCK!
oaky so as I was blogging today I had my glass of juice on my desk. I picked it up to take a drink. I had just drank the juice. It was in my mouth but had not began its journey downward. When all of the sudden this fruit flies drops from the sky into my glass of juice. My eyes got big and and I quickly spit the juice back into the glass. I didn't know where it came from and then I thought what if it was already in the glass and I didn't know it. There for it escaped on the way into my mouth with the juice and flew back into the glass. Oh I was so disgusted! These flies don't drown either and he's got quite some stamina. he's still swimming around. I tried to swril the juice hoping it would make him dizzy and confused. This has been going on for at least 20 min. I'm afraid if I dump him out he'll escape. The thing needs to die!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment