Friday, November 03, 2006

Let is Snow Let is Snow Let it Snow

Last night as I was returning from the laundry room I looked up at the brilliant white moon. It was like a spotlight in the sky. Around it was an amber haze. I thought to myself..."doesn't that mean snow? you're just kidding yourself Jenn." It had turned bitterly cold (in my opinion that is). This morning I was tending to the flower gardens at the office when I noticed some white stuff falling from the sky. I looked up and it was snow! My face lit up like Christmas morning. I ran inside and dashed up the stairs looking for Verne, Lisa, and Nickolaj. As I approached the office I saw them standing by the window and in a highpitched voice I said "It's snowing!" and then laughed. They laughed too because they thought my expression and excitedness was funny. At any rate it made working more enjoyable. I ate lunch today at home. This gave me time to do my Bible study. At the end of the lesson Beth encouraged us to go on a prayer walk. So I decided to walk down to the Rhine and sit on the dock for my time with God. I steped over the chain, yet my right foot got caught on it. I fell forward lunging into the railing. My upper stomach slammed up aginst the bar as the inside of my elbow hit the bar hard. Luckily I don't think anyone saw me. My arm is okay but my stomach will be bruised. It's a bit painful. As I'm sitting there talking to him it begins to sleet. So I headed back to the office as I did not have my coat or an umbrella. Just my fleece pullover and scarf. I decided to take a break from gardening and do some work. although here I am typing this. ha ha. Now the sun is out shining bright! :) What a day!

No comments: