Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thanks for the memories!


My mom has started a new tradition for Thanksgiving. She has the entire family over the saturday before thanksgiving. This way she gets to share with them so that they can be with other family members on Thanksgiving. This was my first one to miss. I had my own dinner party. I was going to fix Lasagna but was unable to get everything so I opted for spaghetti and garlic bread. For desert I made homemade lemmon bars. Everyone had a good time. There was Apfel Schule to drink...I don't care for it but most people here like it. After dinner we plaid scenerios and got some hysterical pictures. I had so much fun. The cleaning up....UGH! but I cleaned every dish so nothing was left to sit over night. Aren't you proud of me mom???? lol
I got to talk to my family. It was chaotic as always lol. Some I said Hi to and others I just saw briefly. Dylan was so cute. He sang for me and told me about halloween. He also mentioned that he talked to me and I didn't talk to him. They had tried to call earlier but I wasn't online. But he being only 3 didn't understand and kept saying "Hi Jenny" His voice is so precious. He sang Jesus Loves Me and at the end he sang the words "The Bible will tell me so." Carys showed me some of her dance moves. She has a natural talent. I would have like to have talked to her more. Brit said Hi and that was about it. But I had talked to her a few weeks ago.
Then there was the misunderstanding with my other cousin (Ernie and her married in January) she gave me a hard time b/c I asked if she had any news to tell me. I was hoping to hear she and Ernie were expecting. So then she turned it around on me and gave me a hard time about her weight! Family you just gotta love them! :)

No comments: