Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Christmas Project

Each year at Christmas I have many opportunities to give to others when at home. I get more joy out of giving to others than receiving. Here there aren't that many opportunities. The church is doing Christmas boxes for Bulgaria but it just hasn't hit me that, that is what I need to do. This morning during prayer it hit me what my Christmas project will be. This will be my first Christmas without my family. There are a lot of people who will be staying on campus for the holidays. I had a brilliant idea to do Christmas breakfast in the fellowhip hall. We can all come in our pajamas (as long as they're decent)eat breakfast, sip coffee, tea, coco around the fire, play games etc.... Just like home only with a "huge" family. Christmas at EUNC! I can't wait! I want to "mail" the invitations now....but it's way too early! You can start to pray with me for this event. That it will be a blessing to those who come and that they will feel part of a family.

No comments: