Tuesday, October 24, 2006
sleeping in my "new" bed
I was so excited to lay my head down underneath the white mesh canopy. Only when I laid down I felt the netting against my face, as I sleep on my side. I thought about switching to the other side of the bed, but thats not the side I sleep on. Even at home when I did that I didn't sleep well. When my alarm went off the first morning my hand got tangled up in the netting as I reached for it. In talking with Lisa she recommended getting a mattress topper to put over it so I could sleep in the middle. Well, I couldn't wait so I took the extra comfortor thing (they're the size of a twin bed) folded it in half length wise and placed it over the middle. I arranged my pillows, fixed my sheet and outer blanket, turned out the lights and crawled into the middle. I laid down and I could feel the edges of both beds on my side. This was not going to work. So I rolled over to my side and went to sleep as usual. I did pull the netting back further on the side. Wasn't much of a problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment