Friday, October 20, 2006
falling apart
Today has just been the day for pains, injuries, etc.... This morning I had the pain in the arch of my foot, later on I went to get something off the printer and as I stood there my knee (the one I've had surgery on) wanted to give out on me. Then to top it off I was walking down the steps of the ERO office when all of the sudden my left foot turned under on it's side forcing my ankle to twist. OUCH! Then a dog, who's master saw it happened and stopped to see if I was okay, lunged at me and barked a deep bark. I was thinking....ugly dog I"m not going to hurt you. i"m the one thats hurt. Maybe he knew I called him an ugly dog in my mind. He was to tell you the truth. I was finally able to walk but the left side of my ankle is still hurting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment