
Last night Simone fixed sushi. Lisa and I helped prepare it. We had crab, avacado, cucumber, and cream cheese. Since I don't like avacado (yes I did try it) or cucmber I put crab and cream cheese on mine. Wasn't to sure how this was going to taste as I've never had it with cream cheese before. We each rolled our own roll. I loved it! I made mine small. We ate with chopsticks and I found that I can controll them better using my left hand. So, am I ambidextrius when it comes to using chopsticks? Simone also fixed Thai soup. I tried it and I liked it. I think though she dind't give me much broth since she knew I don't like soup. We had so much fun. Our knives are dull. So we called Shahade. He brought us some knives and joined us. He also brought the vanilla ice cream. Then we asked Verne if he wanted to join us and he did. We had so much fun. Making faces, putting our chopsticks in places on our face they don't belong, having contest to see who could stuff their mouth with a sushi and still whistle, etc... Then Hemica came over and we gave her the extra sushi to take home. She and I did self portraits for Simone. (She has each of her friends do one and then she hangs it on her wall.) We played Rook...I think I sort of got the hang of it. Then we ate ice cream.....Shahade and Verne are "germophobics" They about died when I asked if we double dipped. Some people....nothing wrong with that. We were just given spoons and the ice cream container. So Shahade, dramatic as he is (ha ha) made a big deal about it but then I saw him dip from my corner of the box w/ the cinamon. They were just giving me a hard time. Then we played this other game that is a mix between monopoly and pit. It's like auctioning. It was down to me and Verne at the end.....and I lost! All in all it was a fun night and felt like a friday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment