Friday, October 20, 2006
La Gondola
Earlier this week Simone and I decided to go out to eat on Friday. We chose La Gondola as it was close and the food is to die for. It is owned by a Sicilian family. This was my first time to eat out at a restaurant. It was so nice. The atmosphere was great, aside from the smoke. A cute guy made our pizza. Nice to look out but I'm sure he was way younger than me. Italian! :) We ordered pizza. Simone speaks some Italian, so she talked with the lady in Italian. The pizza was huge! It was bigger than anything I have seen in the US. We got the family pizza because we're having guest over for a party later on tonight. Next time I get one I'll take a picture of it. This was the best pizza I ever had! So good that I never want pizza from the US (dominoes, pizza hut etc....) The crust was thin but ohhhhhhh so good. If you're ever here...we will definitely go. We're going to try to visit a restaurant quite often so that we can get to know the people and build community / relationships.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment