Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I feel pretty

"I feel pretty, I feel pretty..." la la la la la
Today was a good day inspite of the bad news I received but that doesn't matter to yall. What matters is that I looked beautiful, stunning, gorgeous! :) I wore my biege turtle neck, jeans, my long black dress coat (not a heavy one, one that is part of an outfit) and my black woven sleek heels. One of my friends (who shall remain nameless) asked me why us women wear shoes that cause us pain when guys don't even look or care. I beg to differ with him b/c I think guys do notice what women wear. On my way back from lunch one of the girls said "wow, you look pretty" I thanked her and I was all smiles. Granted I wish a guy would stop me and say that...someday! At least I was complemented. I'm having a good hair and makeup day.
Last night Simone and I were reading magazines and eating cookie dough. (We were making a batch of choc. chip cookies!) I mentioned coloring my hair. I know some of you are in shock b/c I always get blonde highlights to lighten the brown that is there. We started discussing colors she thinks something like an auburn brown not to dark but darker than what it is now. I don't know though when I was home at lunch today I was washing my hands and looked in the mirror (it's right in front of me. hello!) I really think I need to stick with what I got b/c of my complection and it seemed that my hair was accented by my sweater. who knows. Maybe one day I'll surprise you! I know this sounds a little vane. But how long has it been since I came into a room and said "I look beautiful today!" Okay some of yall wont know what I'm talking about here but that's okay.
Ciao! (pronounced chow)

No comments: