Sunday, September 24, 2006

Confirmation

Today was another awesome day in church. We sang the song He is Able. The line that puts me in check the most is "...to do much more than I could ever dream..." Never in a million years would I have imagined that I would be in Europe. I always figured it would be on my honeymoon and only then if we (my future husband whomever he may be) could afford it.
My parents are having to complete the selling of the car as it did not sell before I left. I love my car and it's beautiful, but it has it's drawbacks for others because of the high mileage and the fact that it's a Ford. I didn't get to raise all of the money before I left. I was at 75%. Still God allowed me to come. I have no idea how or when the car will sell, or even how the other 25% of the money is going to come in. But I know for sure "My God will supply all my needs according to his riches and his glory." Phil. 4:19.
He is able more than able to do much more than I could ever dream!

No comments: