
Today was a good day and it's only 2p.m. I saw my hairdresser for one last eyebrow wax. He wasn't his usual upbeat glad to see me person. I think he's working too much. But we had a good conversation. Then it was off to my old job. I hadn't seen them since I quit over a year ago. Everything has changed and it was so good to see everyone. I was going to join mom and one of her friends for lunch but they were running late. So I ran errands and went to best buy to look for some things. As I came out, I was bobbing up and down as I was in a good mood. The guy parked next to my car caught my attention and let me know that someone had hit my car on the other side. Luckily the lady who hit was still there and had called the police. It did some damage. SO all this right before I leave and we're trying to sell it. I was calm through the whole thing. Didn't really bother me. Just kept saying...it's okay.
After I left I went to have lunch with mom at Community Bakery only I didn't see them when I walked in. So I called several times but no answer. This is when I began to get frustrated. I thought maybe they had gone to Daddy's Deli. So I drove around downtown but couldn't find it. Still getting more irritated because mom's not answering her phone. Called Daddy's found out that they aren't located downtown anymore. By this time I had had it! So I called mom and left a message about what had happened and that I was headed home. A minute later she called back, the restaurant was so noisy she couldn't hear the phone ring. They had been there the hole time I just somehow overlooked them. I ended up having a good lunch with them. Roast beef pannini....Ohhhhh so good!
Have you seen the original movie Sabrina? I love it! I love Audrey Hepburn movies.
1 comment:
GREETINGS JEN - THIS IS BETTIE G. SAYING HI -YOUR MOM GAVE ME YOUR BLOG ADDRESS - TEX SAID HI ALSO.
QUESTION, I WAS AT YOUR MOM'S AND TRIED OUT THE ROUND TWIST BOARD AND LOVED IT, HAVE LOOKED AT EVERY SPORTING GOOD PLACE, BEDBATHBEYOND AND LINENS &THINGS, WALLMART, TARGET AND THEN GAVE UP.
WHERE CAN ONE FIND SUCH AN ITEM.
WE CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS. LOVE BETTIE AND TEX
Post a Comment