Sunday, September 17, 2006

What is this?????

Okay so today has been a slow ho humm day. It's 8:20 p.m. and I'm bored out of my mind. Talked to a friend on line for a while and that was good. Made a real grilled cheese sandwich. Just like home! yummmmmmmm! Pringles here are made in Belgium and are less salty have more of a roasted taste to them.
So as I was saying, I'm bored! I had worked a puzzle (word search) but my eyes got tired after doing 2 of them. I decided to watch my friends dvd. I remember seeing that it had "beginings...seasons 1-10" I'm thinking great! It's the season premier for each one. I put it in and clicked on the one I wanted only to discover that it's the opening. So the theme song with the different shots for that year. Was I disappointed. Maybe I'll watch a movie. None of my friends are online at this point. still bored. still raining. getting chilly! brrrrrr. good hair day today!

No comments: