Last night was my first F&F. Some of my friends were quite proud of me and I know mom is to in that I took the innitiative (sp?) and went to play volleyball on my own w/o waiting for anyone to go. By that I mean waiting to see which of my friends would go etc...So step 1 has been completed! I had so much fun. Got a work out as it was on a hill so on one side if the ball went to far we had to run down the hill. Not bad though, good for the thighs! Cellulite be gone! ha ha
At 8 we played bunco, pictionary, and then a group of us finished off the night by playing.....PHASE 10! Just like home! People skipping people for no reason, although....I didn't have anyone skip me just for counting my cards, like someone in my family I know! ;) ha ha Tara! I love the way these people shuffle...They don't shuffle all that good. Just kind of mix up the cards. So there were a few rounds I went out on the first play. At one point I was dealt 4 wilds and drew a 5th. Sweet Vicotry! I had a lot of fun and can't wait until the next one. I just realized this morning that with the F&F each Friday.....this year is going to fly by. I'm really starting to like this place and the people here. Everything will work out in God's plan and at the end I'll know what I'm supposed to do. It's foggy outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment