Okay, I just remembered I forgot this....Earlier I think I had written that my mom was excited that my stepdad was coming home from his business trip. She was counting on him to get her through when I leave. However my stepdad is flying out the same day as I.
My mom and I are close and whenever one cries so does the other....tomorrow will be one of those days. It will be harder because I will not see her for 1 yr. I've been praying that God would give me someone to talk to on the plane. As I don't wont to be crying forever and a day. Plus my eyes would be way to puffy. When we got home today my stepdad had told me that he had just checked in for his flight. I noticed he was on the same airlines as I was. I asked him what time he was leaving and he said the time. I said, where are you flying into? He told me the city. I said that's the exact same flight I'm on. You're my answer to prayer. Funny how God works sometimes. Our flights were arranged at 2 different times by different agencies, yet God knew I was going to need some support. How awesome is he. While I think we're sitting a few rows away from each other, I'll still be able to talk to him before we take off, and hopefully not a lot of tears. Okay so i have the carry on and the purse ready...just need to wash clothes and pack the last suitcase. I'm such a procrastinator!
No comments:
Post a Comment