Todays lunch was hamburgers and french fries...Oh I didn't tell you, the mustard and maynonaise (aside from miracle whip) come in a metal tube similar to a tube of toothpaste but bigger...Strange. The burgers where not the fresh style but they were good....Oh and I had some dill pickles! The tomatos here seem to be better than those at home. I guess these are home grown tomatos. Ohhhhhh and we had french fries...haven't had those in a while. Nor have I had any Mcdonalds, Wendy's, etc.....Yall wont recognize me when I get back. ha ha. ;)
Tomorrow night is F&F (fun & fellowship) soccer at 3, VOLLEYBALL (and yall thought I would get to play any while away! sure miss Sunday nights!) at 5, then at 8 games with hot drinks (???? I'm assuming coffee & tea- They drink this all the time no matter what the weather) and roasting marshmellows. Sounds fun....Okay mom here goes my boldness and my schedule will be forever booked! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment