Saturday, September 16, 2006

Kabobs & a dinner Party


Today I went shopping with Des, Nacho, & Victor. Lidl was extremely crowded. Not as fun as when I went w/ Barnabas & Shahade. Shahade had told me about Kabobs and how good they were. There was a stand outside the grocery store and since it was after lunch I bought me one. It was so good. Filling! I couldn't finish it all. I also got mineral water but didn't realize I had gotten the carbonated one. Took one sip of that and about spit it out. Next time I will know.
I decided to have a dinner party tonight. I am fixing porkchops, sauteed green beans, and potatos. I wanted to mash them but we do not have an electric mixer nor do we have one of those manual mashers. So I guess I'll just dice them and cook them w/ butter and parcely. The potatos here are white (not the red ones) and are small. I hope all turns out well tonight. I threw this together on a whim so I think I will plan ahead and do this once a month. As most couldn't come. But I have 5 (including me) which is enough since that's all that will fit at the table and I can't feed everyone on campus. ha ha.

No comments: