Friday, September 08, 2006

No Tears

No tears! YEAH! I just didn’t look back for one last goodbye. You know in the story of Sodom & Gamora where they turn into a pilar of salt when they look back. Well I produce a flood of tears if I look back when saying goodbye. So today was a success!
US Airways was a small plain. I bumped my head on the overhead bin while getting up. They didn’t have Canada dry gingerale. They just had seagrums. Yuck! That’s like flat gingerale. Lufthansa turned out to be better than I expected. It was roomy. I had a tad bit more room than I did on delta going to Ecuador. Luckily both mine and my moms prayer was answered and there was an extra seat so I had room to spread out. Eating was a treat! Before they serve you dinner they bring you warm moist toweletts to wash your hands. Then the meal….was far better than delta, although I did like the rice that was served on the way to Ecuador. I got a glazed chicken w/ spicy corn and rice, roll, ceaser salad, cheese, Tierre mi su. My favorite! Breakfast was a different story…I sent it back before ever eating it. It was some kind of yogurt, some cookie thing ( I think shortbread) gross! And a meat and cheese sandwich roll…not what I wanted. Just had tea. I think I walked a mile in the munich airport to get to my gate. I kid you not. I kept bypassing the exchange places and I think I shouldn’t have now…that’s okay I have some food to tie me over. Will get exchanged in Zurich.

No comments: