Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Full Moon?

Okay so I read some more in the second book last night. Then went to bed. I must have been dreaming b/c Katie (one of our guest) had unlocked the bathroom door on her side so I would be able to get in. Only I thought someone was breaking in. Naturally the book went into play. ha ha. I kept saying "who's there" and I guess I couldn't hear her but finally she yelled "Jennifer, it's just me! Katie. I'm unlocking the bathroom door." I felt so embarrassed. I thought it was a garage door going up and someone was coming in to kill me. we both laughed a/b it.
Today is yet another rainy day!. THe rain here seems to be a hard drizzle. Never really real rain. But it sure is steady. It's been going on since around 10 yesterday morning and nonstop. So, me not having an umbrella had to walk to work in the rain. I need to get one. Yet another partially good hairday gone bad.
Then I was crossing the street and almost got hit by one of my co-workers. Nikolaj. He was stopped but watching for traffic coming from the left b/c he was turning right. He kept inching. and I kept moving out of the way. He felt bad. Needless to say no harm done. Just feels like a full moon. Although I have no idea as it's clouded w/ rain clouds here.

No comments: