
Tonight Simone and I went walking after dinner. I'm not sure how far we walked but it was a good walk and saw some spectacular views of Busingen. As we walked by the fields of corn I noticed a camel...Yes there are camels here but this one seemed to be out of his area. We started walking really slow, then simone started whispering our conversation which made me laugh. We were trying not to distract the camel. I wish I had my camera. He was having a meal of corn. yummm. or maybe it was a she. I didn't look to tell you the truth. At anyrate IT was just on the other side of the one lane road so maybe 6 feet away from us. It kept on eating and we kept on walking. I think I swallowed a bug. Have a tickle in my throat I can't get rid of. Hopefully it's just my imagination and it will be gone in the moring. lOts of little bugs flying around. If your from Little Rock and you've walked by the River underneath 430 then you know what I'm talking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment