
This morning I woke up to yet another extremely foggy day in Busingen. The kind of day you see in the movie People Under the Stairs w/ Nicole Kidman. I went to see if my jeans were dry as they were hang drying. On my way back to the dorm i noticed white string from trees to the dorm. I thought maybe the guys had gotten into a silly string fight. As I looked closer I realized it was a spider line. Then as I approached the door I noticed a tree that had white coverings on it. I looked and there were intricate spider webs everywhere! As I walked to work everywhere I went there were spider webs. Big and small ones. Some come from a branch of a tree to the ground. SOme of them blanketed grass and bushes. I have never seen anything like this. Beautiful yet creapy. I was so afraid I was going to walk into one I couldn't see. Luckily I didn't!
No comments:
Post a Comment