Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Marriage
Today I started work w/ listening to Beth Moore. I remembered back in school finding that she had a 30 min or so talk on her website. I figured since it had been a while maybe the topic had changed. I was right. Todays topic was on marriage and forgiveness. While no I'm not married, it will help me when I am blessed with a husband. She talks about how a man can be romantic one minute and the next be a total guy. She highlights lows and highs in a marriage. She brought up the point that she almost told a couple it only gets better. Which isn't true. In her case it was true but because they allowed it to get better through God. She talks about honoring your husband and what it means to love him. That he is her best friend. It was so refreshing and the stories she tells will have you rolling in the floor. check it out. http://www.lproof.org/beth_live.asp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment